- Celebrities took to social media on Father’s Day to honor spouses, father figures, and parenthood.
- Chip Gaines from “Fixer Upper” told dad jokes to his kids and filmed their reactions for a YouTube video.
- Chrissy Teigen wrote that she’s dropping off a plate of homemade scalloped potatoes for her dad.
- Other stars, including Jennifer Garner and Kerry Washington, shared childhood or family photos to honor their dads.
- Keep reading to see how stars are celebrating Father’s Day this year.
Chip Gaines from “Fixer Upper” filmed his kids reacting to his dad jokes.
“Fixer Upper” stars Chip and Joanna Gaines have five kids together: Drake, Ella, Duke, Emmie, and Crew. On Father’s Day, the couple’s Magnolia brand shared a video of the Gaines children’s reactions to Chip’s “dad jokes.”
“Queer Eye” host Karamo Brown shared a dance video he made with his sons.
“One of my favorite things to do as a father is dance with my sons. Love these boys with all my heart. Feels like it’s about to explode sometimes,” Brown wrote on Instagram on Father’s Day.
Andy Cohen joked that “the dad gene has kicked in” because for Father’s Day, his mom got him a “flip flork” utensil.
Bravo TV host Andy Cohen shared with fans a glimpse of his 1-year-old son, Benjamin, in a video for Father’s Day. He then went on to joke that now that he’s a dad, he’s getting gifts that he wouldn’t have gotten before — like grilling and cooking utensils.
Kerry Washington said that her father is “the king of dad jokes.”